Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Glee!




































My favorite television show is "Glee"! Glee is a musical and also has comedy and drama. Glee is about a bunch of high school students' daily life and their life in school. They're in the glee club (called "New Directions") with their club teacher (Will Schuster). This show is mainly about being yourself and not letting others bring you down.
I really like this show because anyone can relate to it and it's very inspiring. If you see the Glee movie (Glee: The 3D Concert Movie), a lot of people that are inspired by Glee are on it. They tell their story and how Glee has inspired them to change. I think that's really great. I also think it's important to be yourself and not force yourself to change because of others. There can be tough times in high school and it's important to stick up for who you are and what's right. Glee teaches kids about being yourself and one of the things that I think are great is that everyone has a chance to relate to it.
In the show, there is this one episode where the students wear t-shirts with things that they are most embarrassed or ashamed of written on it. I think that was pretty cool because it's really hard to do that and just show everyone that you're ashamed of something. I know it would be hard for me too. They also sing a song (Loser like me) about how if the others knock them down, then they will just get back up and be better than them. I really liked they lyrics and I think it was really meaningful.
Overall, Glee is a great show! I recommend high school students to watch it since you can relate to it more. There are 2 seasons so far and season 3 is coming out soon! (There is also a movie and a show called "The Glee Project") Thanks for reading! :)

What am I most excited about?
New clubs, friends, teachers, and more

What am I least excited about?
There's so much homework and I hate every single quiz and test. Also, there's finals which will be so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment