Saturday, August 27, 2011

That '70s Show



Hello Wisconsin!” One common phrase heard by all That ‘70s Show lovers. I have been watching this show with my older sister ever since I can remember. It is so amusing and hilarious because of the entire cast and crew. This show has been around since 1998 even though it seems to be from the seventies. That ‘70s Show does an amazing job of making every person who watches the show relive the seventies.

The Vista Cruiser… One of the main focuses of the show. This car belongs to Eric Forman who is played by Topher Grace. The car is featured in every single episode and happens to be everyone’s way of transportation. At the beginning of the show for seven seasons the kids appeared in the car singing the theme song. To hear the song click this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpwOYiL_zRg. However in their last season, once Eric’s gone, they are in the basement for the theme song. I was so angry to see they had changed it because when everyone was in the car it was great. This car was called the third greatest car on TV and I have to agree with that. This is because there are so many great memories from the show while in the car. I could not believe that Wilmer Valderrama who plays Fez had bought the car at the end of season eight, for the very low price of $500.00. However, if I were to have one item from that show it would probably be the Vista Cruiser because that is where the gang had all their great times.


Eric’s basement, this is the place to be if you are part of this group of friends. One weird thing about the basement is even when Eric Forman (Topher Grace) left the show for good, the entire gang still gathered in his basement. Even though it was the place to be you would think that they would leave and find somewhere else to hang out. In my opinion, they should have found somewhere new to go, but it would make the show completely different. It also left you to think will Eric ever come back, which was a pretty good idea. I am so sad they stopped making this show, but it’s always on TV, so if you ever get the chance. Check it out!

SamanthaP


What am I Most excited about?

I am super excited to meet new people and realize that high school isn’t as bad as it seems.


What am I Least excited about?

I am least excited about doing the large amounts of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment