Monday, January 9, 2012

Muddiest Points!

Hey guys!
I was reading and looking through the Muddiest Points to comment and I noticed a lot of people asked about "feedback mechanism", "negative feedback", and "positive feedback". I think I know what they are, but I'm not at that point where I'm confident enough to help others with it. It would be very helpful if someone can explain it. Also, I'm still confused about FSH and LH hormones. It would be great if someone explained what they are and what they do.
Thanks so much!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacie,

    I am also confused on the feedback mechanisms but I can help you with LH and FSH. Basically they are hormones that are released by the pituitary gland that go to the ovaries and tell the ovaries to produce estrogen and/or progesterone. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete