Friday, October 14, 2011

Reply to Sydney's question

I am sorry that I CANNOT REPLY to your blog entry. My account says that I "do not have access to this page" I want to help with your question anyway so here it goes!

ADP is Adosine Diphosphate. When it enters the cell it goes to the mitochondria to convert it into the ATP Adosine triphosphate. It does this by having it react with other chimacals that break the bond it has. When this happens an extra phosphate atom is taken from another ADP molecule and makes ATP. ADP has properties that allow it to store energy but not release it. When the bond is broken the energy is useable, and is put the form of ATP which can let the energy be used. It is then sent by the E.R. to different parts of the cell that then use that energy to preform the function of the cirtain part of the cell.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete