Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First Post: Dance Moms!


hey guys! Sorry this is a little late, my blogging skills are not up to date! but anyways... I'm in love, and obsessed with a show called "Dance Moms". Dance Moms is a reality series based on children's pursuit into dance and show business, along with their mothers. All of them attend Abbey Lee Dance Company, which is a competitive dance studio, that trains young dancers to become "stars". Abbey Lee Miller, the main teacher and owner, helps train Maddie, Chloe, Nia, Vivi-Anne, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, these are her most committed dancers in the studio. The show basically films their dance rehearsals, and their competitions. I'm interested in this show because I have a passion for dance, and I understand the complex, and frustrating rehearsals they have to go through.
Here's the show preview if your interested:


What am I most excited for this year...
I am most excited for meeting new people, and also having fun in class.

What am I least excited for this year...
I am least excited for finals, but I will try to have a positive attitude about them.

Thanks guys! -OliviaF



No comments:

Post a Comment