Monday, September 5, 2011

First Unit Reflection

I thought we started off great. I liked how the first unit was about a lot of things we learned before because I'm sure a lot of people forgot including me. It was a great review and it helped a lot. Especially with the microscopes and the vocabulary for controlled experiments. I forgot a lot about the microscopes and the review helped a lot. I understood better and now I think I can use the microscope without making too many mistakes. Also, the part about the controlled experiments helped a lot. It had words like independent variables, dependent variables, controlled variables, and more. Of course I already learned those before, but reviewing it helped me refresh my mind and understand better. The explanation about when to use which data helped a lot too. I also thought the Mexican Jumping Bean lab was fun. It's been good so far, but I know it's going to get harder. I hope I can do great in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment